Tuesday 28 April 2015

A walk through an exhibition.


Chitrakala Parishath is a fine arts institution that conducts exhibition on handicrafts and painting on a regular basis. I visit the place very often on the pretext of shopping but for my last visit I took the camera along with me for testing my outdoor photography. It was a perfect Saturday afternoon for shopping as well as photography. So, I will take you through the exhibition through my photos. This a slightly like a photo essay. Enjoy. :)
Under the canopy of trees. *Psst* The exhibition attracts all the ladies. :P

Handicrafts from Bijapur



 The Lambani tribe from Bijapur is known for their jewelry.










Spotted this adorable kid. :')



- My shopping buddy. XD



Courtesy: Chitrakala Parishath 





Lastly, I spotted this piece of art.
It gets you thinking.















Yeah I know its been long since I posted. I've been working on something. Hope to post it soon.
I guess that's it for now, Until next time. Bye. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment