Tuesday 11 October 2016

Whispers of uncertainty.

Out there in the field of nothingness,
I met all of you.
Your face held answers to my quest.
Though I wasn't sure if you found answers in mine.
They said meet her in the field of nothingness,
Where there is no right or wrong
Where people don't question love
But I wanted to question them;
"What is wrong with this field of reality?"
My conscience knew the answer
But a voice deep within my heart hoped for the better.
The frail flaws of the society left  me to breathe in air that lacked her scent.
So I left this place to join her.
Now she looks at me with those illuminated eyes which resonate the same uncertainty within me.
How is loving another soul a sin?

P.S: This is a Rumi inspired post. He really knew his way through words and emotions.


No comments:

Post a Comment